Templeton Regulator Wall Clock
Good to see you again, adventurer. I have here a classic timepiece that adds old world charm to any decor. Introduced in the late 16th century, the Regulator dramatically improved accuracy in measuring time with the addition of the pendulum to the weight-driven movement. The “open heart” design exposes the 7-day brass movement; the antiqued brass face is engraved with large roman numerals artistically spaced by royal fleur-de-lis detailing. The antiqued brass bell on top strikes the hour, and the pendulum swings rhythmically as the weight lowers.
- Pendulum is 21" long total
- Pendulum rests 1" from the wall
- Pendulum swings roughly 7-8" MAX.
- Instructions for time regulation enclosed
- Chime strikes once on the hour
- There is no chime shutoff.
5½" W x 3½" D x 26" H. 7 lbs. Available only in the continental US.