San Lorenzo Renaissance Cross-Frame Chair
Hand-carved solid hardwood antique replica
A synergy of hand-carving and fine upholstery highlights the Gothic influence of this Renaissance-style “X-Cross” chair once reserved for the public occasions of revered magistrates and noted nobles. This magnificently hand-carved solid hardwood replica chair boasts lion heads and rosettes, while the generous expanse of luxurious brown and and antique gold patterned upholstery highlights both front and back of its dark cherry finish. Welcome guests with this Medieval accent chair perfect for formal living area or regal boudoir.
- 26" W × 22" D × 37½" H. 40 lbs.
- Floot to top of seat measures 21".
- Back height from top of seat is 17".
- Width between arms is 22".
- Available only in the continental US.