Effingham Gryphon Library Table
Backordered! Reserve now and allow a few months.
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica
The egg-and-dart molding surrounding the double-tiered, kiln-dried top of this exquisite sculptural piece allows you to admire it from every angle. Whether you use it as a writing desk, a hall table or as the pièce de résistance in your entryway, this signature creation that takes over 100 hours to create is a stunning work of hand-carved mahogany furniture art.
- 55" W × 28" D × 30½" H. ~160 lbs.
- Simple assembly required.
- Depth of leg from snout to snout is 30".
- Inside width under the table between legs is 44".
- Constructed with a MDF top for supreme stability and strength.
- Available only in the continental US.